A little delicate on the flavor scale, could stand some garlic in the hummus, or more turkey, maybe a dash of lemon-pepper or even horseradish. Visually wonderful and super easy and fast but healthy too.
Hummus and Turkey Pinwheel Sandwiches
Photo: Andrew McCaul; Styling: Suzette Kaminski
Add a punch of flavor to these turkey pinwheels with a generous portion of hummus.
Yield: Serves 4
Cost per Serving: $2.74
More From Allyou
Chill: 30 Minutes
Amount per serving
- Calories: 426
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Protein: 28g
- Carbohydrate: 52g
- Fiber: 6g
- Cholesterol: 39mg
- Sodium: 659mg
- 4 11-inch tortillas or flatbreads
- 1 cup hummus
- 8 ounces sliced turkey
- 1 7-oz. jar roasted red peppers, drained and thinly sliced
- 4 ounces baby spinach (about 2 cups)
- 1. Place 1 tortilla on cutting board and spread 1/4 cup hummus in an even layer. Arrange turkey slices over bottom two-thirds of tortilla. Lay peppers over hummus. Scatter spinach over peppers.
- 2. Starting from bottom, roll tightly. Wrap securely in plastic. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- 3. Refrigerate sandwiches for 30 minutes before unwrapping and cutting into quarters.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note