Hummus - Roasted Garlic
Community Recipe from
- 4 cup(s) Canned Chickpeas Rinsed
- 1 bulb(s) Garlic Roasted
- 4 tablespoon(s) Lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) Garlice Herb Seasoning (Salt Free)
- 1 tablespoon(s) Water
- 4 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) cumin
- Drain canned chickpeas and rinse. If using dried chickpeas, prepare as usual.
- In a food processor or blender, puree all of the ingredients until blended, but still a little chunky.
- See our roasted garlic technique
- Serve with homemade pita chips, fresh vegetables, as a spread on a vegetable sandwich, or simply with tortilla chips
- Hummus keeps in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to five days.
- Recipe variations (instead of roasted garlic):
- - Rosted Red Pepper
- - Sun Dried Tomatoes
- - Black Olive
This recipe is a personal recipe added by spiceupurlife and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes