Hummus - Roasted Garlic
This is a salt free alternative to the store bought, high-salt hummus. The garlice flavor is amazing and the salt is not missed.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 cup(s) Canned Chickpeas Rinsed
- 1 bulb(s) Garlic Roasted
- 4 tablespoon(s) Lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) Garlice Herb Seasoning (Salt Free)
- 1 tablespoon(s) Water
- 4 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) cumin
- Drain canned chickpeas and rinse. If using dried chickpeas, prepare as usual.
- In a food processor or blender, puree all of the ingredients until blended, but still a little chunky.
- See our roasted garlic technique
- Serve with homemade pita chips, fresh vegetables, as a spread on a vegetable sandwich, or simply with tortilla chips
- Hummus keeps in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to five days.
- Recipe variations (instead of roasted garlic):
- - Rosted Red Pepper
- - Sun Dried Tomatoes
- - Black Olive
This recipe is a personal recipe added by spiceupurlife and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note