Hummus and Olive Wraps
You can find flatbread sheets in the deli department of your grocery store in a variety of flavors. Or use 4 (8-inch) 96%-fat-free wheat flour tortillas as a substitute. Roll 1 cup filling in each tortilla to make 4 servings.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 263
- Fat: 11.1g
- Saturated fat: 2.4g
- Protein: 12.3g
- Carbohydrate: 29.9g
- Cholesterol: 8mg
- Iron: 2.5mg
- Sodium: 993mg
- Calories from fat: 38%
- Fiber: 5.2g
- Calcium: 95mg
- 1/2 cup prepared roasted garlic hummus
- 2 (12-inch) harvest wheat flatbread sheets (such as Flatout)
- 4 cups gourmet salad greens
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese with basil and tomatoes
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives, halved
- 3 tablespoons fat-free red wine vinaigrette
- Spread 1/4 cup hummus over each flatbread sheet.
- Combine salad greens and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl, tossing well to coat. Top each flatbread sheet with 2 cups salad mixture; roll up, and secure with wooden picks. Cut in half.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note