Hummus Chicken Salad
Leave out the mayo and add hummus instead to create a creamy chicken salad to serve in a wrap, lettuce wrap or on your favorite whole grain bread. *Great to use with leftover rotisserie chicken or boneless chicken breasts. You can also substitute the chicken and use tuna fish instead.
- 2 cup(s) Diced, shredded or canned white meat chicken
- 2 tablespoon(s) A hummus of your choice
- 1 teaspoon(s) 1/4 cup diced red pepper
- 1/4 cup(s) walnuts chopped
- 1 dash(es) salt
- 1 dash(es) pepper
- In a bowl mix the hummus and the lemon juice. Add in the salt, pepper and the remaining ingredients and mix until fully coated.
- Add chicken salad into a whole grain wrap, lettuce wraps (using romaine lettuce or butter/Boston lettuce), or on your favorite bread.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by NCarriere and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note