Hummus Chicken Salad
Leave out the mayo and add hummus instead to create a creamy chicken salad to serve in a wrap, lettuce wrap or on your favorite whole grain bread. *Great to use with leftover rotisserie chicken or boneless chicken breasts. You can also substitute the chicken and use tuna fish instead.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) Diced, shredded or canned white meat chicken
- 2 tablespoon(s) A hummus of your choice
- 1 teaspoon(s) 1/4 cup diced red pepper
- 1/4 cup(s) walnuts chopped
- 1 dash(es) salt
- 1 dash(es) pepper
- In a bowl mix the hummus and the lemon juice. Add in the salt, pepper and the remaining ingredients and mix until fully coated.
- Add chicken salad into a whole grain wrap, lettuce wraps (using romaine lettuce or butter/Boston lettuce), or on your favorite bread.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by NCarriere and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note