Hummus and rice fritters
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Pre cooked brown rice
- 1 cup(s) Hummus
- 3 tablespoon(s) Flour
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) Red pepper
- 1 Egg white
- 7 teaspoon(s) EVOO
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon(s) Lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Black pepper
- 2 cup(s) Red leaf lettuce
- 1 cup(s) Cherry tomatoes Halved
- 1 cup(s) Seeded cucumber Diagonal cut
- 1/2 cup(s) Thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup(s) Goat cheese Crumbled
- Place first 5 ingredients in a food processor, process until smooth. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add 2 tsp oil and swirl to coat. Add 1/4 cup batter to pan, press to flatten, cook 4 min each side, remove from pan. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Combine remaining 1 tablespoon oil, lemon juice, remaining salt, pepper in bowl and combine with a whisk, add lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber and onion. Toss to coat. Arrange salad and fritters on a plate with goat cheese to top.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KaraCon and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note