Community Recipe from
- 1 can(s) garbanzo beans
- 2 tablespoon(s) Tahini
- 1 clove(s) Garlic
- 2 tablespoon(s) Lemon juice More or less
- 1/2- 1 teaspoon(s) Salt. To taste
- 4 ounce(s) Roasted red peppers Chopped
- Drain garbanzo beans and reserve liquid. Put beans, tahini, garlic and salt in food processor bowl, fitted with steel blade.process until smooth.add reserved liquid if too dry, until mixture processes smoothly. Taste and adjust seasoning if desired. Remove from food processor and stir in red peppers.
- Other vegetables may be added for different taste.
- 1/2 cup =3 points weight watchers.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Richardpickard and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Hummus Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Dips/Spreads
More Recipes for Main Dishes