Community Recipe from
- 6 clove(s) garlic
- 3 can(s) garbanzo beans rinsed & drained
- 3 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice to taste
- sea salt & pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup(s) olive oil (evoo)
- 3 tablespoon(s) tahini
- 1 can(s) artichoke hearts (optional) drained & squeezed
- couple roasted red peppers (optional) fresh or canned(drained)
- Add all ingredients to food processor or blender & pulse to desired texture. I start w/ evoo, juice,s&p; tahini. Add beans in small batches & adding garlic & optional ingredients last!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Mo Bailey and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Hummus Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Dips/Spreads
More Recipes for Main Dishes