Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) garlic crushed
- 2 1/2 cup(s) cooked chick peas (or 19oz can, drained & rinsed)
- 2/3 cup(s) olive oil
- 1/2 cup(s) tahini (sesame paste)
- 1/2 cup(s) lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Cumin
- Blend all ingredients in a food processor, adding extra water to get right consistency.
- Garnish with paprika, olives or olive oil. Serve with pita bread, crisp raw veggies, or crackers.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SuebirdQuebec and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note