- 1 can (20 ounces) chickpeas, drained
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup tahini (sesame seed paste)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika (optional)
- 1. Assemble and attach the KitchenAid® Fruit/Vegetable Strainer attachment to the KitchenAid® Stand Mixer.
2. Turn to Speed 4 and strain chickpeas into mixer bowl. Return waste to strained chickpeas.
3. Add water, lemon juice, tahini, garlic, salt and paprika. Attach bowl and wire whip to mixer. Turn to Speed 4 and whip 1 minute. Stop and scrape bowl. Increase to Speed 10 and whip 1 minute or until smooth. Serve with pita bread.
To purchase the KitchenAid® products used in this recipe, please visit www.shopkitchenaid.com
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This