- 2 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour, sifted
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup peeled, diced cooking apples
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Whipped cream
- Beat eggs until thick and lemon colored; gradually add sugar, beating well. Combine flour, baking powder, and salt; add to egg mixture. Beat 1 minute at medium speed of an electric mixer. Stir in apples, pecans, and vanilla.
- Pour batter into a greased 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking pan; bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until top of torte falls and becomes crusty. Let torte cool completely before cutting; cut into squares. Garnish each serving with a dollop of whipped cream.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This