Huevos Rancheros in Tortilla Cups
Community Recipe from
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil Divided
- 6 6-inch Corn tortillas
- 1 can(s) 15-oz Pinto Beans or Black Beans drained and rinsed
- 2/3 cup(s) chopped cilantro divided
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 6 Large Eggs
- 3/4 cup(s) grated Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1 cup(s) pico de gallo
- 1 cup(s) Salsa
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Brush six extra large muffin tins (or ramekins) with 1 tbls oil or cooking spray. Stack tortillas; microwave uncovered for 25 seconds or until warm. Gently press 1 tortilla into each cup.
- Place beans in small bowl and mash. Add cilantro and cumin. Spoon beans into tortillas cups, dividing equally. Crack 1 egg into each tortilla cup on top of beans. Sprinkle each cup with cheese, covering egg completely. Bake uncovered untnil egg yolks are firm to touch and egg whites are set, about 27 minutes. (Yolks will still be soft inside).
- Serve with pico de gallo, salsa, greek yogurt (or sour cream), and guacamole.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JKBooker and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Huevos Rancheros in Tortilla Cups Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch
More Recipes for Main Dishes