Huevos Racheros Omelets
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 oz pork sausage
- 2 c. salsa
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 c. chopped cilantro
- 12 eggs, divided
- 4 T. sour cream, divided
- 4 T. unsalted butter, divided
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 c. pepper jack cheese divided
- Cook sausage in skillet; transfer to plate and set aside.
- Heat salsa in pan over md. heat until warm. Stir in beans and cilantro.
- Whisk together 3 eggs and 1T. sour cream for the first omelet. Melt 1T. butterin skillet over med.high heat until bubbling. Pour egg mixture into skillet and season with salt and pepper. Immediately begin gently shaking the skillet back and forth while making small, quick stirring motions. Reduce heat to low when eggs are moist but no longer run.
- Add cooked sausage and cheese in a line perpendicular to skillet handle. Fold 1/3 of omelet over filling then slike exposed third of omelet from edge of skillet onto a plate, folding omelet over. Let rest 1 min.
- To serve spoon salsa mix on plate, top with omelet and garnish with sour cream and cilantro. Repeat with remaining omelets.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by batesballard22 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Huevos Racheros Omelets Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch