How to Prepare Thai Red Curry at your Home
Community Recipe from
- 2 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 400 Grams chicken or duck or beef or prawn
- 1 bunch(es) Red curry paste
- 1 bottle(s) Coconut milk
- 3 piece(s) Dried red chili peppers
- 1 bottle(s) Fish Sauce
- Thai red paste is the most important ingredient to prepare this recipe. In order to make the Dish delightful, it is suggested to use the Marion’s Thai red recipe paste which can easily accessible in the market.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet or pan on medium heat.
- Add the curry paste.
- Fry it to 1-2 minutes until you get the fragrance or begin smells like you want.
- Add the coconut milk and 1 glass of water
- Add the Thai herbs with the fish sauce
- Add the chicken or prawn and vegetables and simmer it to 5-7 minutes until the chicken or prawn is cooked and vegetables are crisped.
- Remove the heat and stir in basil.
- The spiciness of the Thai food is well known around the world. To make the dish spicy, chop the dried chilies before you add them. This recipe serves best with steamed rice.
- For More Information to visit our website. http://marionskitchen.com.au/recipes/
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Henrick and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note