How to peel a potato for potatoe salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Boil enough water to cover the amount of potatoes you will be preparing.
- while water is heating score potatoes all the way around the middle with a very sharp knife.
- Drop potatoes into the briskly boiling water for about 15 minutes
- lift potatoes out and place one at a time into a bowl of water with ice for about 10 to 15 seconds until cool to the touch.
- Grab both ends of the potato and slip it out of the jacket.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by toningary and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
How to peel a potato for potatoe salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads