How to Cook with a wow Mushroom Tower, with Buffalo Mozzarella Cheese Recipe
Learn how to cook food with a "WOW". Easily cook food with our healthy recipes you can find suggestions, cooking tips and ingredients that you can use with or on your food. You can also find locations, markets and the best prices based on my personal research, local and imported. Follow us at chefandrecipes.com
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 slice(s) Brioche bread Slice
- Take the half butter and put it in big fry pan and melt it slowly increase your fire and add the onion the garlic and sauté them well. Add the mushrooms and sauté them well too. Add salt and pepper. Add your marsala wine and let reduce the juice ( but do not dry the mixture)
- Melt in a small pot the other half butter.
- Toast well all the brioche bread slices and brush them with the melt butter.
- Add one slice toasted bread on the bottom of the plate add 2 soup mushrooms and spread them nice and add a nice slice of the mozzarella cheese. Repeat it one more time and on top add the basil leave.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ChefPanos and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note