Houston's Veggie Burgers
Community Recipe from
- 4 tablespoon(s) hickory BBQ sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) molasses
- 15 ounce(s) black beans
- 2 cup(s) brown rice cooked
- 1 tablespoon(s) oat bran
- 2 tablespoon(s) onion finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) beets finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) beet juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) jalapeÃ±os chopped
- 1 egg white
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 6 slice(s) cheese
- 1. Stir together BBQ sauce and molasses and set aside.
- 2. In a large bowl, mash beans, 2/3 of the BBQ, rice, oat bran, onions, beets, beet juice, chili powder, cumin, pepper, salt, jalapeños and egg white.
- 3. Form 6 ounce patties.
- 4. Heat olive oil in skillet. Grill burgers for 2 minutes on each side.
- 5. Brush with BBQ mixture & melt cheese on top.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by AllisonBloch and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Houston's Veggie Burgers Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes