Houston's Chicago-Style Hot Artichoke Dip
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) grated Romano cheese
- 1 large clove garlic
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed,
- firmly squeezed to remove moisture
- 1 (6 1/4 ounce) jar artichoke hearts, drained, patted dry
- 1 (8 ounce) container soft garlic cream cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella or Italian mix cheese
- Tortilla chips, sour cream, salsa
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Put Romano cheese in a food processor with metal blade. Turn motor on and drop garlic through feed tube to mince. Stop machine and add spinach, artichokes, cream cheese and eggs. Process until thoroughly blended; turn into medium bowl. Fold in mozzarella cheese. Transfer to a 2- to 3-cup baking dish; bake until heated through, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Serve hot with tortilla chips, sour cream and salsa.
- Makes 16 servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Endora77 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Houston's Chicago-Style Hot Artichoke Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers