Hotdogs in microwave
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 whole(s) hot dog
- 1. optionally scoop 1 spoonful of sauerkraut on plate and zap for 30 seconds.
- 2. do one hotdog at a time!
- 3. use a fork to poke it 3 or 4 times.
- 4. wrap in paper towel and zap for 45 seconds on high.
- 5. assemble with bread or bun.
- I also cut mine in half and then length wise in half so it lies flat in a sandwich.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by maryloujo and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note