Hotdogs in microwave
Community Recipe from
- 1 whole(s) hot dog
- 1. optionally scoop 1 spoonful of sauerkraut on plate and zap for 30 seconds.
- 2. do one hotdog at a time!
- 3. use a fork to poke it 3 or 4 times.
- 4. wrap in paper towel and zap for 45 seconds on high.
- 5. assemble with bread or bun.
- I also cut mine in half and then length wise in half so it lies flat in a sandwich.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by maryloujo and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes