Hot Wings With Tabasco-Ranch Sauce
Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) McCormick Hot Taco Seasoning
- 3 tablespoon(s) canola oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) red wine vinegar
- 3 teaspoon(s) tabasco sauce
- 4 pound(s) chicken wing drumettes
- 1 cup(s) ranch dressing
- In a large bowl, combine taco seasoning, canola oil, red wine vinegar, and 2 teaspoon tabasco sauce. Add drumettes and toss to combine.Cover and marinate for 2 to 4 hours.
- In a small bowl, combine ranch dressing and 1 teaspoon hot sauce. Set aside.
- Setup grill for direct cooking over medium high heat. Remove wings from refrigerator and let sit at room temperature for 20 to 30 minutes.Grill drumettes for about 10 to 15 minutes total, turning occasionally. Serve with spicy ranch dressing.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Kermici and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Hot Wings With Tabasco-Ranch Sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers