Hot Wilted Greens
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 tablespoon(s) Chicken Broth
- 1 clove(s) garlic-large-minced
- 1 medium sweet red onion
- 1 quart(s) mixed leafy greens (Arugula, endive or mustard)
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) Olive Oil
- 1 thick slice smokey bacon
- 1/4 cup(s) toasted pecans
- In large deep skillet or wok over medium heat, cook bacon until crispy. Remove and drain on paper towels. Crumble and reserve. Add olive oil to bacon drippings in skillet, heat and add garlic and onions.
- Saute 3 to 4 minutes, until onions and garlic are softened. Stir in chicken stock and vinegar.
- Add greens and mix. Stir fry for 2 to 3 minutes, until leaves are coated. Cover and cook several minutes more, until leaves are wilted and cooked tender crisp.
- Top with bacon and chopped pecans.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by PatPatterson and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note