O.M.G! This took hot chocolate to another level!! I didn't have vanilla vodka so I added 2 tbsp vodka an 1/4 tsp vanilla extract. AMAZING!!! I don't think I'm ever having regular hot chocolate again!
Hot White Chocolate
It's everything we love about dessert, only more portable and fun to hold in your hands. Recipe editor Amy Machnak, a former mixologist for Kuleto's in San Francisco, whipped up this decadent hot white chocolate to serve on a chilly evening.
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons white chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons vanilla vodka
- 1 1/2 tablespoons miniature marshmallows
- 1/8 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1. Heat milk in a small saucepan over medium heat until very hot. Add white chocolate chips and whisk until melted.
- 2. Pour vanilla vodka into a heatproof glass, add warm milk, top with marshmallows, and dust with cocoa powder.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note