O.M.G! This took hot chocolate to another level!! I didn't have vanilla vodka so I added 2 tbsp vodka an 1/4 tsp vanilla extract. AMAZING!!! I don't think I'm ever having regular hot chocolate again!
Hot White Chocolate
Photo: Alex Farnum; Styling: Randy Mon
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons white chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons vanilla vodka
- 1 1/2 tablespoons miniature marshmallows
- 1/8 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1. Heat milk in a small saucepan over medium heat until very hot. Add white chocolate chips and whisk until melted.
- 2. Pour vanilla vodka into a heatproof glass, add warm milk, top with marshmallows, and dust with cocoa powder.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This