Not a review, but why push this out on Thanksgiving Day?
Hot Turkey Sandwiches
Serve these quick-to-make sandwiches whenever you have turkey leftovers and crave a hearty sandwich. Cranberry-shallot chutney adds a sweet, tangy flavor.
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 402
- Calories from fat: 25%
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated fat: 4.5g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3.5g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.2g
- Protein: 38.2g
- Carbohydrate: 35.1g
- Fiber: 2.1g
- Cholesterol: 89mg
- Iron: 3.3mg
- Sodium: 787mg
- Calcium: 174mg
- 8 (1-ounce) slices French bread
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup turkey gravy
- 4 reduced-sodium bacon slices, cooked and cut in half
- 12 ounces sliced cooked turkey breast
- 2 slices provolone cheese, halved
- 1 cup arugula
- 1 tablespoon cranberry-shallot chutney
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Place bread slices on a baking sheet. Spread light mayonnaise evenly over 4 bread slices. Spread turkey gravy evenly over remaining 4 bread slices. Top the mayonnaise-spread slices evenly with bacon slices, turkey breast, and provolone cheese. Bake at 400° for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top cheese evenly with arugula. Drizzle with cranberry-shallot chutney. Top with gravy-spread bread slices. Press sandwiches together.
Bottled gravy will work fine in this recipe.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note