Hot Taco Dip
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 1-ounce package(s) taco seasoning mix
- 1 16-ounce container(s) sour cream
- 1 8-ounce package(s) cream cheese, softened
- 1 10 3/4-ounce can(s) condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1/4 cup(s) milk
- 1 10 3/4-ounce can(s) condensed Fiesta Nacho Cheese soup
- 1 8-ounce bottle(s) taco sauce
- 1 2 1/4-ounce sliced pitted ripe olives
- Tortilla chips
- • Cook the beef and onion in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat until the beef is well browned, stirring often to separate meat. Pour off any fat.
- • Stir the taco seasoning and about 3/4 cup water in the skillet according to the package directions and cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling. Remove the skillet from the heat.
- • Reserve 2 tablespoons sour cream. Stir the remaining sour cream and the cream cheese in a medium bowl until the mixture is smooth. Spoon the sour cream mixture over the beef mixture.
- • Stir the Cheddar cheese soup and 2 tablespoons milk in a small bowl. Spread the Cheddar cheese soup mixture over the sour cream mixture.
- • Stir the nacho cheese soup and the remaining milk in a small bowl. Spread over the Cheddar cheese soup mixture.
- • Pour the taco sauce over the soup mixture. Top with the reserved sour cream and the olives. Cook over low heat until the mixture is warm. Serve with the tortilla chips.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note