Hot Spinach Dip
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 10 ounce(s) frozen spinach thawed and drained
- 4 ounce(s) cream cheese
- 1 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 2 clove(s) garlic
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) onion powder
- 1/2 cup(s) mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon(s) crushed red pepper
- 1 1/2 cup(s) parmesan cheese
- Mix first 7 ingredients and put in small baking dish. Sprinkle pepper and parmesan cheese over top and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KristinSessions and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Hot Spinach Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Dips/Spreads