Hot Spinach-Artichoke Dip with Crab
Fresh crabmeat takes the classic hot spinach and artichoke dip to new heights. Serve Hot Spinach-Artichoke Dip with Crab when you're looking for an appetizer to impress.
More From Southern Living
Total: 55 Minutes
- 1 1/4 cups freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 1/4 cups (5 oz.) shredded pepper Jack cheese
- 1 (10-oz.) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1 (14-oz.) can medium-size artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 pound fresh jumbo lump crabmeat, drained and picked
- Crackers and assorted fresh vegetables
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Stir together first 6 ingredients and 1 cup pepper Jack cheese. Fold in spinach, artichokes, and crabmeat. Spoon into a lightly greased 2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup pepper Jack cheese.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 40 minutes or until center is hot and edges are bubbly. Sprinkle with freshly ground pepper to taste. Serve with crackers and assorted vegetables.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note