- 1 1/4 cups freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 1/4 cups (5 oz.) shredded pepper Jack cheese
- 1 (10-oz.) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1 (14-oz.) can medium-size artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 pound fresh jumbo lump crabmeat, drained and picked
- Crackers and assorted fresh vegetables
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°. Stir together first 6 ingredients and 1 cup pepper Jack cheese. Fold in spinach, artichokes, and crabmeat. Spoon into a lightly greased 2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup pepper Jack cheese.
Bake at 350° for 40 minutes or until center is hot and edges are bubbly. Sprinkle with freshly ground pepper to taste. Serve with crackers and assorted vegetables.