1. Preheat oven to 350. Spray a 8 or 9 inch square pan with cooking spray.
2. In food processor or with immersion blender, combine cottage cheese, cream cheese, yogurt, and half and half until very smooth.
3. Add 4 T parmesan cheese, garlic, scallions, mustard, pepper, salt, and 1/2 cup shredded cheese, stir to combine.
4. Add artichoke adn spinach and pulse 8-10 times until chunky. Transfer to pan. Top with remaining parm cheese, shredded cheese, and paprika.
(THIS CAN BE MADE UP TO A DAY IN ADVANCE AND REFRIGERATED AT THIS POINT)
5. Bake until slightly bubbly, about 25 minutes. Serve hot with pita chips, bagel chips, or fresh vegetables for dipping.
Go to full version of