Everyone really enjoyed this recipe. I made it a day on advance and it needed 10-15 minutes more in the oven to get 'bubbly'. No one knew it was lower in fat content :)
Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip
Adapted from Fresh Magazine
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) low fat cottage cheese
- 4 ounce(s) reduced fat cream cheese
- 1/3 cup(s) plain greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup(s) half and half
- 5 tablespoon(s) grated parmesan cheese divided
- 2 teaspoon(s) minced garlic
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped scallions
- 1 tablespoon(s) dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) fresh ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 cup(s) plus 1 T shredded italian cheese
- 14 ounce(s) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 10 ounce(s) frozen chopped spinach defrosted and squeezed dry
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 1. Preheat oven to 350. Spray a 8 or 9 inch square pan with cooking spray.
- 2. In food processor or with immersion blender, combine cottage cheese, cream cheese, yogurt, and half and half until very smooth.
- 3. Add 4 T parmesan cheese, garlic, scallions, mustard, pepper, salt, and 1/2 cup shredded cheese, stir to combine.
- 4. Add artichoke adn spinach and pulse 8-10 times until chunky. Transfer to pan. Top with remaining parm cheese, shredded cheese, and paprika.
- (THIS CAN BE MADE UP TO A DAY IN ADVANCE AND REFRIGERATED AT THIS POINT)
- 5. Bake until slightly bubbly, about 25 minutes. Serve hot with pita chips, bagel chips, or fresh vegetables for dipping.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ROBN4409 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers