Hot Spinach-Artichoke Dip
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) Light butter
- 1 cup(s) Onion Finely chopped
- 2 clove(s) Garlic Minced
- 1 package(s) (10 ounce) frozen chopped spinach thawed, drained, and squeezed dry
- 1 can(s) (8 ounce) sliced water chestnuts Drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 can(s) (14 ounce) quartered artichoke hearts Drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 block(s) (8 ounce) 1/3 less-fat cream cheese Softened
- 1 carton(s) (8 ounce) reduced fat sour cream
- 1 cup(s) (4 ounces) per-shredded, reduced-fat Cheddar cheese Divided
- 1 teaspoon(s) hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Pepper
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add onion and garlic; sauté 5 minutes or until tender. Add spinach, water chestnuts, and artichokes; sauté 2 minutes. Add cream cheese, sour cream, 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, and next 3 ingredients.
- Spoon into an 11x7-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Top with remaining 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 18 to 20 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Serve with baked tortilla chips.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MaryannWimberly and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Hot Spinach-Artichoke Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers