Hot Spinach-Artichoke Dip
Appetizer--great for winter months. Makes 4 cups.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1-10oz package(s) Chopped spinach frozen
- 1-13oz can(s) Artichoke Hearts
- 1/2 cup(s) Mayonnaise
- 1 cup(s) Parmesean cheese freshly grated
- 1 cup(s) Pepper Jack Cheese grated
- 2 bag(s) Bagel Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a casserole dish with non-stick spray.
- Heat the spinach in the microwave on high for 5 minutes and squeeze dry. Drain the artichose hearts and coursely chop in a food processor.
- Combine all ingredients (except the jack cheese and bagel chips) in a large bowl. Stir well. Scrape into the prepared casserole dish and sprinkle the jack cheese on top. Bake for 30 minutes. Serve warm with bagel chips.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lhrowe and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note