This was well received as my offering at a dinner group meeting. Will make again.
Hot Spinach-Artichoke Dip
Topped with gooey melted cheese, this creamy appetizer will be a hit at your next party.
Yield: 18 servings (serving size: 1/4 cup)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 95
- Fat: 6.6g
- Saturated fat: 4.1g
- Protein: 4.4g
- Carbohydrate: 4.5g
- Cholesterol: 22mg
- Iron: 2.7mg
- Sodium: 230mg
- Calories from fat: 63%
- Fiber: 1.1g
- Calcium: 95mg
- 1 tablespoon light butter
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained, and squeezed dry
- 1 (8-ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 (14-ounce) can quartered artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 (8-ounce) block 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) carton reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 cup (4 ounces) pre-shredded, reduced-fat Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add onion and garlic; sauté 5 minutes or until tender. Add spinach, water chestnuts, and artichokes; sauté 2 minutes. Add cream cheese, sour cream, 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, and next 3 ingredients.
- Spoon into an 11 x 7-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Top with remaining 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese. Bake at 350° for 18 to 20 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Serve with baked tortilla chips.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Dips/Spreads