- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack, Cheddar or Swiss cheese (about 6 oz.)
- 1 package Knorr® Vegetable recipe mix
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 can (8 oz.) water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine all ingredients except 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese. Spoon into a 2-quart casserole, then top with remaining 1/2 cup of cheese.
Bake for 35 minutes or until dip is hot. Dip, dip hooray!
Spanakopita Dip: Substitute feta cheese for the cheddar and omit artichoke hearts. Spoon into mini phyllo cups and bake 8 minutes or until filling puffs.