Hot Spinach and Artichoke Dip
Community Recipe from
- 13 3/4 ounce(s) artichoke hearts pack in water
- 10 ounce(s) frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped shallots
- 1 clove(s) garlic
- 1/2 cup(s) fat free Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup(s) light mayo
- 2/3 cup(s) parmagiano reggiano
- 4 ounce(s) shredded part skim mozzarella cheese
- salt and pepper
- olive oil spray
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Chop the artichoke hearts with the garlic and shallots in a small food processor. Combine all the ingredients.
- Spray baking dish with cooking spray prior to adding ingredients. Bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes, until hot and the cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
- Can be made one day in advance and stored in the refrigerator before baking.
- Nutritional Facts:
- Cals: 73.3
- Fat: 4.4 g
- Carbs: 3.4 g
- Fiber: .9 g
- Protein: 5.2 g
- Sodium: 244.7
This recipe is a personal recipe added by wendyc122004 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Hot Spinach and Artichoke Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers
More Recipes for Main Dishes