Hot & Spicy Potatoes & Corn on the Cob
Community Recipe from
- 5 whole(s) potatoes diced
- 2-3 whole(s) corn on the cobs cut in thirds
- 2 clove(s) fresh garlic minced
- 2 whole(s) habanero peppers minced
- 3 stalk(s) green onions diced
- 4 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 tablespoon(s) salt
- 1 tablespoon(s) pepper
- 2 dash(es) red pepper flakes
- 1.) Husk corn and let soak in water for at least 30 minutes.
- 2.) Place corn in boiling water for at least 20 minutes or until tender.
- 3.) Dice potatoes & green onions; mince fresh garlic & habanero peppers. (TIP: Leave the seeds in if you want it to be more spicy or simply omit them to mellow out the flavor a tad.)
- 4.) Melt butter in large skillet.
- 5.) Add potatoes, green onions, fresh garlic, & habanero to the skillet.
- 6.) Remove corn from water & cut each cob into thirds. Add corn to skillet.
- 7.) Season with salt, pepper, & red pepper flakes. Saute all components together until the potatoes are tender.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Lspehar and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes