Hot & Spicy Potatoes & Corn on the Cob
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 5 whole(s) potatoes diced
- 2-3 whole(s) corn on the cobs cut in thirds
- 2 clove(s) fresh garlic minced
- 2 whole(s) habanero peppers minced
- 3 stalk(s) green onions diced
- 4 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 tablespoon(s) salt
- 1 tablespoon(s) pepper
- 2 dash(es) red pepper flakes
- 1.) Husk corn and let soak in water for at least 30 minutes.
- 2.) Place corn in boiling water for at least 20 minutes or until tender.
- 3.) Dice potatoes & green onions; mince fresh garlic & habanero peppers. (TIP: Leave the seeds in if you want it to be more spicy or simply omit them to mellow out the flavor a tad.)
- 4.) Melt butter in large skillet.
- 5.) Add potatoes, green onions, fresh garlic, & habanero to the skillet.
- 6.) Remove corn from water & cut each cob into thirds. Add corn to skillet.
- 7.) Season with salt, pepper, & red pepper flakes. Saute all components together until the potatoes are tender.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Lspehar and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note