- 1 1/2 cups fresh cranberries
- 1 (6-oz.) package sweetened dried cranberries
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 (10 1/2-oz.) jars pear preserves
- 1 (10 1/2-oz.) jar hot jalapeño pepper jelly
- 1 (9-oz.) jar mango chutney
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
How to Make It
Bring first 5 ingredients to a boil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to low, and simmer, stirring constantly, 5 minutes or until cranberry skins begin to split.
Stir in preserves and remaining ingredients; simmer, stirring constantly, 5 minutes. Remove from heat, and cool chutney completely (about 2 hours).