Hot & Spicy Broccoli Cheese Soup
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 can(s) chicken broth
- 3.5 cup(s) broccoli chopped
- 1/2 large onion diced
- 10 ounce(s) rotel tomatoes
- 8 ounce(s) reduced fat velveeta cheese
- cooking spray
- 1. Mist a large stock pot with cooking spray and add the diced onions. Sautee until soft.
- 2. Add the remaining ingredients and stir until the cheese is completely melted.
- 3. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low, cover partially, and simmer for about 30 minutes or until broccoli is soft.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mbusque and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Hot & Spicy Broccoli Cheese Soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews