Hot Spiced Spiked Cider
This cider is going every fall friday night at out house! great cold too :)
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 gallon(s) apple cider
- 1/2 cup(s) bicardi
- 1 cup(s) Captain Morgan Spiced Rum
- 1 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 2-3 cinnamon sticks
- 1-2 tablespoon(s) red hot candy
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cloves
- Combine all ingredients in crock pot, cook on low for 4-6 hours... enjoy! cool leftovers.. and enjoy cold the next way! my husband prefers it cold the second day!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by hippieface and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Hot Spiced Spiked Cider Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages, Alcoholic