Hot Spiced Cider
Community Recipe from
- 8 cup(s) Apple Juice
- 1/4 cup(s) Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) Whole Allspice
- 1 teaspoon(s) Whole Cloves
- 1 teaspoon(s) Orange Peel Shredded
- 2 whole(s) Cinnamon Sticks
- In large pot, combine juice and sugar. In tea ball place allspice, cloves, and orange peel. Add to juice mix. Throw in cinnamon sticks. Bring to boil. Reduce heat. Simmer, covered, for 10 minutes. Drink immediately or refrigerate for later.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ammybear81 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes