Hot Spiced Apple Cider
Community Recipe from
- 1 gallon(s) apple cider or juice
- 5 cup(s) water
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1 can(s) 6-oz. orange juice concentrate
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce(s) cinnamon sticks
- 1 tablespoon(s) whole cloves
- 2 teaspoon(s) whole allspice
- In a large kettle, or commercial-size coffee pot without filter, combine the apple cider, water, and sugar. Heat until dissolved. Reduce the heat to the lowest setting and add the remaining ingredients. Simmer uncovered for 2 hours. The aroma is wonderful.
- To store any unused portion, remove the spice and pour into a glass container.
- Refrigerate, and reheat portions as needed.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note