- 2 cups cooked, peeled medium shrimp
- 1 1/4 cups lump crab meat
- 2 cups diced celery
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, diced
- 1 (8-ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 (4-ounce) can mushroom pieces and stems, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup soft breadcrumbs
How to Make It
Combine first 8 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well. Fold in mayonnaise; blend well. Spoon into a lightly greased 2 1/2-quart casserole. Sprinkle with almonds and breadcrumbs.
Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Spoon onto serving plates, and serve hot.