Wow!! these were Great! made a mayo mixture with dijon, garlic powder and horseradish. really popped with the peach preserves. had leftover tenderloin (sliced) , and swiss cheese on a french bread roll. picky daughter even liked with the preserves!!!! will make again.
Hot Roast Beef Party Sandwiches
Charles Walton IV
More From Southern Living
Bake: 25 Minutes
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 2 (9.25-oz.) packages dinner rolls
- 2/3 cup peach preserves
- 1/2 cup mustard-mayonnaise blend
- 3/4 pound thinly sliced deli roast beef, chopped
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced Havarti cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste (optional)
- 1. Heat walnuts in a small nonstick skillet over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, 5 to 6 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- 2. Remove rolls from packages. (Do not separate rolls.) Cut rolls in half horizontally, creating 1 top and 1 bottom per package. Spread preserves on cut sides of top of rolls; sprinkle with walnuts. Spread mustard-mayonnaise blend on cut sides of bottom of rolls; top with beef and cheese. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste, if desired. Cover with top halves of rolls, preserves sides down, and wrap in aluminum foil.
- 3. Bake at 325° for 20 to 25 minutes or until cheese is melted. Slice into individual sandwiches.
- Note: To make ahead, prepare recipe as directed through Step 2, and freeze up to 1 month. Thaw overnight in refrigerator, and bake as directed in Step 3. For testing purposes only, we used Rainbo Dinner Time Rolls, Hellmann's Dijonnaise Mustard, and Boar's Head Londonport Top Round Seasoned Roast Beef.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note