Hot Pizza Dip
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese softened
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) dried basil
- 1 cup(s) mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1 cup(s) parmesan cheese grated
- 1 cup(s) pizza sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) green bell pepper chopped
- 2 ounce(s) pepperoni or sausage chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) black olives sliced
- 1. In a small bowl, mix together the cream cheese, oregano, parsley, and basil.
- 2. Spread mixture in the bottom of a 9 inch pie plate, or a shallow microwave-safe dish. Sprinkle 1/2 cup of the mozzarella cheese and 1/2 cup of the Parmesan cheese on top of the cream cheese mixture. Spread the pizza sauce over all. Sprinkle with remaining cheese, then top with green pepper, pepperoni and olive slices. Cover, and microwave for 5 minutes. Serve hot.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ryancain and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note