Hot Pizza Dip
Easy to prepare in advance and keep refrigerated. Then bake.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) finely chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup(s) pizza sauce
- 1 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cup(s) shredded mozzarella cheese
- Tortilla chips or breadsticks
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese. Italian seasoning and garlic powder; spread on the bottom of a greased 9 in. pie plate. Combine cheese and spread half over the cream cheese layer. Top with pizza sauce and peppers. Sprinkle with remaining cheeses. Bake at 350F for 20 min. Serve warm with tortilla chips or breadsticks. Makes about 3 1/2 cups.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Heather3 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Hot Pizza Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers