- 3 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 3 cups cranberry-apple juice drink
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 lemon slices
- 2 (4
- 1 1/2 teaspoons whole cloves
- Cinnamon sticks (optional)
How to Make It
Pour juices and water into a 12-cup percolator. Place brown sugar and next 3 ingredients in percolator basket. Perk through complete cycle of electric percolator. Serve with cinnamon sticks, if desired.
Note: This is an easy recipe to double if you have a larger percolator and a bigger crowd to serve.