Hot Paprika Shrimp
Community Recipe from
- 2 pound(s) Shrimp Shelled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon(s) Macadamia oil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Paprik
- pinch(s) Cayenne pepper
- 2 clove(s) Garlic Crushed
- In a skillet over medium-high heat. Satue the shrimp and garlic in the oil for about 5 minutes until it's pink.
- Sprinkle the paprick and cayenne over it.
- Cook for about another minute and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by britjem66 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note