Hot Paprika Shrimp
Community Recipe from
- 2 pound(s) Shrimp Shelled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon(s) Macadamia oil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Paprik
- pinch(s) Cayenne pepper
- 2 clove(s) Garlic Crushed
- In a skillet over medium-high heat. Satue the shrimp and garlic in the oil for about 5 minutes until it's pink.
- Sprinkle the paprick and cayenne over it.
- Cook for about another minute and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by britjem66 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes