Hot 'n' Spicy Chicken Wings
Not surprisingly, Melvyn's choice for sauce is Red & White Louisiana Hot Sauce.
Yield: Makes 10 appetizer servings
- 4 to 5 pounds chicken wings*
- 1/3 cup Melvyn's Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup hot sauce
- Cut off wing tips, and discard; cut wings in half at joint, if desired.
- Stir together Melvyn's Seasoning Mix and hot sauce.
- Place wings in a large shallow dish or large zip-top plastic freezer bag. Pour half of hot sauce mixture over wings. Cover or seal; chill for 3 hours, turning occasionally. Cover and chill remaining hot sauce mixture.
- Remove wings from marinade, discarding marinade.
- Grill chicken, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 15 minutes on each side or until done, basting occasionally with reserved hot sauce mixture.
- *1 (4-pound) package frozen party-style chicken wings, thawed, may be substituted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers