Hot Mulled Cider
Photo: Becky Luigart-Stayner
- 2 qts. apple cider
- 1 orange, quartered
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 (4-inch) cinnamon sticks
- 6 whole cloves
- Combine all ingredients in a 3-quart slow cooker; cover and cook on low setting 2 to 4 hours. Remove orange sections and spices before serving.
- Variation: For a different twist, combine one quart apple cider with one quart apricot nectar and add some slices of fresh ginger root to the mix.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages