- 12 ounces marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 8 (9-inch) hero rolls, split
- 1 cup Italian dressing
- 12 ounces roasted turkey breast, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces cappicola ham, sliced
- 4 ounces hard salami, sliced
- 4 ounces soppressata, sliced
- 8 ounces Provolone, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces jarred roasted red peppers, drained and cut into strips
- 1/2 small red onion, sliced
- 4 ounces jarred hot pepper rings, drained
- Salt and pepper
- calories 436
- fat 31 g
- satfat 11 g
- protein 32 g
- carbohydrate 7 g
- fiber 1 g
- cholesterol 92 mg
- sodium 926 mg
How to Make It
Place artichoke hearts in a food processor; pulse to chop. Drizzle rolls with 1/2 cup dressing. Divide turkey evenly among rolls; repeat with remaining cold cuts and cheese. Top each hero with 2 Tbsp. chopped artichoke. Divide red peppers, onion and pepper rings among sandwiches. Season with salt and pepper.
Wrap each sandwich in aluminum foil and keep refrigerated or in a cooler until it's time to grill.
Place heroes over indirect heat on grill until they feel warm inside, 10 to 15 minutes. Serve with remaining 1/2 cup dressing.