Hot and Hot Fish Club Tomato Salad
- 6 large red tomatoes
- 4 large yellow tomatoes
- Balsamic Vinaigrette, divided
- 3/4 cup cooked lima beans
- 2 cups cooked whole kernel corn
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 4 ounces thick-sliced smoked bacon (about 5 slices), cooked and crumbled
- Fried Okra
- Wash, core, and slice red and yellow tomatoes. Toss tomato slices with 1/2 cup Balsamic Vinaigrette; set aside.
- Combine beans and corn with remaining 1/2 cup Balsamic Vinaigrette.
- Arrange tomato slices on 6 individual salad plates; divide cherry tomatoes evenly among plates. Divide corn mixture evenly among plates. Top with bacon and Fried Okra. Drizzle with desired amount of Chive Dressing.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note