Hot Ham-and-Cheese Rollup
To enjoy for lunch, reheat rollup in microwave at HIGH 1 minute or until thoroughly heated.
Yield: 4 servings
More From Southern Living
Amount per serving
- Calories: 381
- Calories from fat: 29%
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated fat: 6g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3.3g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.2g
- Protein: 27g
- Carbohydrate: 39g
- Fiber: 1g
- Cholesterol: 43mg
- Iron: 2.3mg
- Sodium: 1382mg
- Calcium: 324mg
- 1 (12-ounce) refrigerated pizza crust
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh or 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 6 ounces thinly sliced maple glazed ham
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Vegetable cooking spray
- Pasta sauce or mustard (optional)
- Roll out dough to a 12-inch square. Sprinkle with basil to 1/2 inch from edges. Top with ham slices, and sprinkle with cheese to 1/2 inch from edges.
- Roll up dough, beginning at 1 end; place, seam side down, on an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 400° for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes. Cut into 1 1/2-inch slices. Serve rollups with pasta sauce or mustard, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This